According to the Food and Nutrition Board, general guidelines say that ladies should get a minimum of 91 ounces per day and men should get a minimum of 125 ounces. This includes water from food and drinks. Water is the best beverage for hydration, but some people do not like the taste of it on its own. Adding lemon enhances water’s flavour, which can assist you to drink more.
We are all cognizant of the amazing benefits the king of all citrus fruits, lemon possesses and therefore the alternative ways it can help improve our overall health. Rich in vitamin C, fibre, and various beneficial plant compounds, lemons are proven to assist support heart health, weight control, and digestive health.
Apart from the role lemon plays in preventing and managing several serious diseases and illnesses, lemon is additionally great in treating minor ailments like indigestion or a vomiting sensation. it’s not uncommon to carry on to a lemon while browsing those steep valleys during a bus or a car – I even have done it and I am sure you’ve got too.
From its peel to juice, the uses and benefits of lemon are endless. Lemon has many therapeutic properties also, which may help manage several health problems. Yes, lemon is quite an air freshener. Keeping a sliced lemon within the bedroom in the dark comes with several advantages that you simply got to know of – let’s take a glance, shall we?!
- Vitamins and minerals of the lemon help in healthy digestion
- Boosts your immune
- Relief from stress
- It’s a good source of vitamin C
- You’ve probably heard that vitamin C may help prevent or limit the duration of the cold in some people, but studies are conflicting.
- It improves your skin quality
- How water improves skin is controversial, but one thing is for certain. If your skin loses moisture, it becomes dry and susceptible to wrinkles.
- It promotes hydration