Everyone should know about Corona Virus As you recognize the Coronavirus (CoV) has infiltrated everywhere in the world. Everyone must realize the Virus to guard yourself against it. the items to understand the symptoms of the Virus, Protect yourself from it and stop the spread of Corona Virus. Everyone should know about Corona Virus and protect yourself.
Steps to guard yourself
- The best way to preventing illness is to avoid being exposed to the present virus
- Mainly the Virus is spreading from person to person
- Between people that are in close contact with each other (within about 6 feet)
- If the infected person coughs or sneezes respiratory droplets will remain in the air
- These droplets can land within the mouths or noses of individuals who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds especially after you’ve got been during a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water aren’t readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth often with your unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people that are sick
- Put distance between yourself and people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
- This is often especially important for people that are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Steps to avoid spreading
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue once you cough or sneeze or in emergency use the within of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues within the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water before disinfection.
- At last, Stay home if you’re sick, except to urge medical aid. Learn what to try to if you’re sick.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
It may appear 2-14 days continuously
- Shortness of breath
From the beginning, this starts with the respiratory symptoms, then dry cough and breathing difficulties followed by the shortness of breathing. In severe cases, it leads to the severe acute respiratory syndrome, renal failure and even death.
So keep your breathing track hygiene and include high antiviral food in your diet. It improves your immune and stays far away from the virus.